All Warwickshire Pension Fund employers are moving to online monthly member data returns, using a system called i-Connect, within the 2020/21 financial year.
This will be a big improvement in the way you will be sharing information with the Warwickshire Pension Fund and will make the process faster, securer and more accurate.
What are the benefits?
- Eliminates the stress and intensity of the current year end process by breaking it down to monthly reconciliations.
- Saves costs on the people time currently required for monthly and annual process by improving monthly pension data submissions, making them quicker and easier.
- You’ll meet the regulatory requirements of the fund.
- The secure data portal removes the worry of data loss or security breaches.
- Instant response to your submissions reduces current waiting times for acceptance.
- Replaces most of the existing member forms with a simple online submission (the exception will be retirement notifications which are still required by the fund.
Onboarding to the i-Connect system will be ongoing until June 2021. If you have a question about your onboarding date please contact email@example.com
Guides to using and submitting data to i-Connect can be found below.