Opting out of the pension scheme

50/50 Section

There is an option in the scheme called Contribution Flexibility ’50/50′.  You can elect for this option at any time, pay half your normal contributions and build up half your normal pension.  50/50 section - more information.

If you want to opt out of the scheme and you are an employee of the County Council, you can use the online form.

Pension opt-out form (Warwickshire County Council employees only)

If you are member of the LGPS in Warwickshire but are employed by a different employer, that is NOT Warwickshire County Council, then please complete this form and return it to your payroll so that they can take you out of the scheme  - Opting Out Form